Who Should Attend
Precast managers and supervisors working within the concrete industry.
To provide delegates with the information and knowledge on the importance of sustainable concrete and the typical impacts associated with the construction and concrete sector, the course also covers the role of the concrete industry and its Sustainable Construction Strategy
Module 1 Sustainability and Concrete Construction
· The Principles of Sustainable Development and Construction
· Sustainable Development and Concrete Construction
· Sustainable Development and Concrete Production (Exercises)
· Sustainable Development and the Concrete Industry
Module 2 Environmental Aspects
· Key Impacts – Energy and Climate Change
· Resource Use and Environmental Protection
· Performance Measurement and Improvement
· Environmental Management Systems
Module 3 Social Aspects
· Review of Social Aspects
· Responsible Sourcing and BES 6001
· BES 6001 Assessment
· Course Review
Number of delegates
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15.
Duration and Delivery Options
This three-day course combines theory together with a series of exercises and reviews.
Three modules are covered during the time period which equates to four sessions per day.
Each candidate must attend all three days in order to achieve the qualification.
Next Available Dates: 12, 19 & 26 June ; 23, 30 October & 06 November
For further details, or to make a booking, contact Maggi Pelling in Nottingham by:
Telephone on: 01159644920, or via
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org