The Mineral Products Qualifications Council is the dedicated training and awarding organisation for the quarrying, mineral products and mining sector. that has replaced EPIC Training and Consulting Services and EMP Awarding Body. Its primary role is to work with Industry to design up-to-date training, qualifications and assessment solutions in order to help employers to both develop, and maintain, a competent workforce.
MPQC has the support of the major aggregate/mineral processing companies, trade associations, including Mineral Products Association [MPA]; British Aggregates Association [BAA]; CoalPro and Mining Association of UK [MAUK], professional bodies such as the Institutes of Quarrying, Asphalt Technology and Materials, Minerals and Mining. It is also has a close working relationship with Proskills, the Sector Skills Council for Manufacturing and Processing Industries.
The main benefits of membership are:
- Discounts on a range of training and assessment services
- Access to information and advice on current best practice in training and assessment for the industry
- Involvement in the development of raising the standards in training and assessment services for the industry
- Representation of the training and assessment interests of the industry to many external organisations including Proskills, HSE and qualifications regulatory bodies
- The services of a nominated Account Manager
- Membership is open to any organisation working within, or supplying services to, the extractive and mineral processing industries.
To apply for membership, please contact MPQC
on 0115 983 6580